ALKO ENTERPRISES, INC.
7416 N. Broadway Suite H
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
(405) 848-2556, Fax (405) 848-6591
• Certified Buy-Indian Firm - U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services.
• Service Disabled Veteran owned and operated small business concern.
• Graduate of the Small Business Administration “S.D.B. 8(a)” Program.
• Strategic business alliances with various S.B.A certified Tribal 8(a) enterprises.
• Certified Member of the Oklahoma Minority Suppliers Development Council.
• Recipient of the, “S.B.A. Administrator’s Award of Excellence”.
• Approved H.U.B. supplier for major GPO’s including Novation (V.H.A.) and Premier.
• Registrations include: C.C.R., O.R.C.A., and Vet 100.
• Federal I.D. Number: 73-130123; D&B Number: 18-111-8738; Cage Code: ODJS1 .
• FSS Contract Holder FSS-V797-4890a FSC Group 65V, Part II, Section A
Federal, State and Private medical facilities - hospitals, clinics, imaging and teaching centers.
Federal and State contracts including Department of Defense, Indian Health Service, Department of Agriculture, Veterans Administration, and the States of Oklahoma, Texas, and New Mexico.
Group purchasing organization members including Novation, Premier, S.S.M., and others.
Significance of The Eagle
Eagles and their feathers hold a position of reverence among the Potawatomi people. The Potawatomi consider a man fortunate who possesses an eagle feather. Gene is especially proud of the eagle feather awarded to him by his Tribal Council.